Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fwd: See you in a week!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Snotty <knitwithsnotforyou@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 05:51:25 -0500
Subject: See you in a week!
To: hmceab74.snotty@blogger.com


The mailing it in blog was a trial run because I've hit the road! Oh
don't worry or perhaps do worry I've got the Ogre and 3 Pigs with me.

So where do people from Michigan travel to in the dead nuts middle of
December? Yes the pub is choice number one. That's why there is one on
every corner an even why we call our liquor stores "Party" stores.

2nd top place for people in Michigan to go is...Florida! That's why
they call us Snow Birds. Because we migrate south. I wonder if geese
also migrate to rum?

3 Pigs=Disney
More when I have wifi xoxo to all ESP zpdk
Sent from my iPod

--
www.knitwithsnotforyou.blogspot.com
Like knit with love, only more fun. Did I mention the Ogre, 3 Little
Pigs and the occasional zombie?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait 'til you get home, we miss you!
There's a big Michigan Winter surprise waiting for you in your driveway, about a foot of snow!

"can't get there from here"
Dad

Holly Bee said...

Love you all hope u r keeping things up 4 me esp 4 wwg xoxo snotty