Monday, November 02, 2009

Secret Mission

I'm on a secret mission.

It does NOT involve mittens. I've made 2 pair of mittens lately, all four individual mittens are of their own mind and have decided to be of their own size. In people I respect that, mittens, not so much.

My secret mission does not involve spinning fluff into yarn.

My secret mission does not involve breaking the hearts of young men, drinking beer or being scantily clad. Are you kidding, I live in Michigan, it could snow at any minute. The Ogre frowns upon those activities, unless of course it's for the betterment of mankind, or we end up getting free drinks or dessert. Plus, I've been 29 for like 7 years now, things are rapidly heading downhill.

So what's the secret mission? It's a freaking secret!

5 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

You know I hate secrets!

Do you realize that I won't sleep tonight because I am going to obsess about your secret...really, I'm that pathetic.

Anonymous said...

Secret Agent Snot,
who are you working for? Is it an important mission involving The Men Who Stare At Goats?!!
Sirfrogsalot

Holly Bee said...

It's for the Men and Women who ride goats if that makes you two feel better.

WonderWhyGal said...

ooohhhh, Sirfrogsalot is good! I can sleep and not obsess now. Hey, if you need help let me know!

Susie said...

Who you kidding? I know what you're up to. You're looking for either 1. People with lopsided sized hands or B. Four one handed people. I see all.