Thursday, November 12, 2009

Rule 1, Cardio

As stated by Cleveland, rule #1 is Cardio. Because those damn zombies may not be smart, but they are persistent.

As part of any well rounded Zombie Slayers program, we really should include some sort of Cardio Program. Plus, many of us live in Michigan.

Besides high unemployment, low education, and shitty weather, we also are deemed to be one of the least healthy states in America. Hurrah to Michigan! We’re like begging for a Zombie Take Over!

We’re good at joining in, and better at quitting (except for smoking and drinking) so let’s start something new!

Couch to 5k!!
Because starting a running program before the snow flies is smart!!

I downloaded the Ipod app for $3.99

The link above has links to podcasts, apps for other stuff, free stuff or just info.

But the gist is…get off your butt.

To celebrate atyourBecandcall and I were thinking…

Run (Walk)

Hearty Hustle 5k in Vicksburg Mother’s Day Saturday
Cheetah Chase Binder Park Zoo Battle Creek June

Etc, etc

If you are IN let’s Make the official start date….

Monday, November 16th

If you are on Ravelry, join us at the Zombie Prom Date Knitters Forum, this info is there also...

Come on, you know you want to...




2 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

I prefer Tallahassee's obsession with Twinkies but....I am game for trying. I do require a cheerleader to keep me motivated though.

Anonymous said...

Feet...walking. Huh, I never made the connection. I thought feet were just for trying on socks.
Thanks, Holl!
Dad