Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Oh, Gosh!

Getting Pigs ready for school, plus trying to do 900 things at once. It's not a pretty sight.

Printing out info on how to send Bundles of Love to Iraq. Sure, I said I was doing it Friday, but Art extended the date so Bec and I were like "Hey, let's get more bundles, more love and get the Zombie Slayers involved!!!"

So, if you're able to make it to the Koffee Klutch this afternoon for the first of our Tuesday knitting meet ups, bring any of your unwanted/needed (but loved) yarn, fabric, needles, notions, scissors, etc, and we will box them up and ship them to Iraq as part of Iraqi Bundles of Love.

I feel so last minute and rushed, I'm even typing fast. Poorly, but fast.

Oh, yeah, so school starts today. I'm VP of the PTA in charge of the Fall Fundraiser. So I decide to tear apart my house and have a garage sale. Sale starts this Thursday. Which involved getting our tv, (hey, I electrocuted myself and fixed the sound! Those two things may or may not have been related, I like to think they were) and tv stand out into the garage, Fall Fundraiser, starts the 18th. I have nothing for the fundraiser. I have to call the guy, and then print, staple and get a million things to what feels like a million families.

I need to pee, and get the Pigs on the Bus, but I don't think I have time.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Adult diapers. Enough said.

Good luck getting everything done. I would volunteer to help but DH keeps going on about how I have to work so we can live, blah, blah, blah.

Holly Bee said...

Yeah, the Ogre keeps talking to me about this work thing. I just don't understand.

Linda said...

Too bad you don't get paid actually money for all the work you do!

Holly Bee said...

Too bad awesome doesn't pay!

Rita Petteys said...

Good luck with school mornings. I am up at 6 a.m. today, so I can be ready for the kids and get things ready in advance. I am going to a show tomorrow and freaking about about getting ready, so I feel for you in the morning with a million things to do.