To do list:
1. Mow Lawn
2. Seal Seams on Tent
3. Clean Fish Tank
4. Organize Cubbie thing by door-it's full of mittens
What will happen:
1. Push mower to front lawn to show neighbors I intend to mow. I'm really out of gas. I mean I have gas, because I eat a lot of Kashi go Poo cereal, but I mean Petrol.
2. Put tent away, because really, how often does it rain when you go camping? (You've seen the photos, it's everytime.)
3. Those fish don't need clean water. It's like a natural habitat. Crap, now I feel mean.
4. Heck, it's August, those Pigs are going to need those mittens again soon anyway.
I'm practically done!