Friday, August 28, 2009

Home, James.

Please sing to your nearest rememberance of Rawhide and lift a cold one...

Camping, Camping, Camping
I'm so done with Camping
I got sand in places where the sun don't shine!

Don't tell me to get a cabin
Those skeeter bites are still scabbin'
please take take me to a place with wifi


That's all I got for now...but here are some questions and answers to get you through...

Q: Ogre: Do you do pee in the showers?
A: Me: Yes
Ogre: That's not very sanitary and it's not making me like camping anymore.

Q: Do you think those people are vampires?"
A: Maybe. Or they are the owners of GM and this is were they are hiding out.
A: Correction...blah, blah, werewolves, vampires eat mint chocolate chip ice cream, the GM guy was awake at 2 am, he is a vampire.

Q: When can we go to Disney?
A: In 99 Days.

Q: Will we be camping then too?
A: Oh, HELL no.

2 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

We missed our daily doses of Snot! Glad you made it home safe with only vampire tales to tell of.

Dawn said...

Glad you're back! Things have been awful quiet around here. We need some ZPDK excitement.