Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Snotty for a Reason

Are you working on a Kidney Kozy?

I'm currently working on two. The horse of a different color one

yes, you saw this yesterday, no it's not bigger

and the gee, I hope you have a standard sized poodle you could match while wearing this.

really, this is doomed
to be a kidney kozy


You could say I'm working my ass off on this project, but I took a photo,


and sadly, it's still there, and it's flat and unattractive. I'm going to say it's due to all the time spent knitting.

Sooo, please help me get back on my feet!
(I really just happen to have these photos on my camera.)

Those Kalamazoo Knit and Crochet Meet Up People (again, long name much?) are threatening to out charity us.
Which I don't really think they can now that we adopted a highway and they spent all summer knitting in air conditioning. I'm just throwing that out there.

Anyway, they doing a drawing. For each shawl you get done, you get your name into a hat for a prize.

Well, we have a hat, and we're getting prizes coming in-plus shawls!!!

Andrea of Wonder Why Alpaca Farm has offered up some roving!! If you don't spin, I'll spin it into yarn for you-heeheeheehee

Em and Crystal make hella good cookies, I will buy the supplies if you make some cookies...

I know some local people I may be able to ask for help with prizes. I happen to know a sheep farmer, a smoke house owner who also breeds bunnies and spins, and a cute coffee shop boy.

So there.

Hey, Kentucky Irish, is that a Kidney Kozy I see you working on?

3 comments:

Holly Bee said...

Really, Em and Crystal make good cookies.

Twinsanity/Spinsanity said...

You're commenting on your own posts now? Feeling lonely? Damn, you're right...randomly sticking the camera out at arm's length and pushing a button *does* sometimes result in good pics. Probably only for you though.

I'd offer a spindle but I think everyone we know already has one.

Holly Bee said...

I know, no comments. So I left one as bait. It worked!