Friday, July 10, 2009

It's that time again! Chicken BBQ!!

It's Chicken BBQ Time, It's Chicken BBQ Time!

Yes, sir, it's a Friday, in a month, in the summer! It's Home Grange Chicken BBQ Day!

PLUS!! Added bonus!! I will be working this one! Really! Come see the what hasn't be done in like 9 years! (Come on, I was either pregnant or pregnant, or yeah, still pregnant, then covered in pigs for the last 9 years!)

I used to always work in the dining room serving beverages, you know, due to my sunny disposition. Someone has to counter act the Ogre. Can you believe they have him working near people? Anyway, join us today at:

Home Grange Hall
Same Place you went to for Free Hot Dogs on July 4th. But you've got to pay for the chicken.


B dr South and 9 1/2 Mile
Battle Creek/Newton Township

Hope to see you there

4 comments:

Linda said...

"pregnant or pregnant, or yeah, still pregnant, then covered in pigs for the last 9 years!"
You make me snort coke out my nose every.day!

Holly Bee said...

Sorry!!

Andrea said...

Bummer.....tonight I can't go. I would love a chicken BBQ

Cimorine said...

yum yum! are you makin home-made BBQ sauce? my mom makes it, and it seems pretty easy. like making gravey, almost. but if you attempt, i recommend a recipie. :) sounds good!