Friday, May 29, 2009

Followed by Rats and Hobos

I borrowed the Ogre's Durango to pick up soda yesterday. Think mini van on truck base. I say this because it looks like a mini, but it doesn't have the sliding doors, and it rides like a truck.

Now, the Ogre won't give me my car back. Sure, sure a person could say "well, you did fill his vehicle up with cases of dusty, sticky soda that were at the back of a rat infested warehouse for who knows how long. Who'd want to drive that."

But no. He likes to shoe horn himself into the clown car better. He says it's like driving a go cart, and he likes it. I may never get my car back.

So if you see a Durango, way out in a parking lot, surrounded by rats and hobos that were lured in by the smell of ancient soda from a by gone era permeating from the vehicle, it's mine.

5 comments:

Mrs. H (aka MrsAych) said...

i wondered why our rat was looking for a ride to michigan.

Holly Bee said...

You would not believe the stuff I have following me around right now.

I'm thinking about rolling some bums and updating my wardrobe.

Linda said...

"He likes to shoe horn himself into the clown car better" BwahahahasnickersnickerSNORT! What an image!

Holly Bee said...

It's a big shoe horn, but it works.

Mrs. H (aka MrsAych) said...

I would roll them downhill... much easier.