Saturday, May 30, 2009

Chips Ahoy!

Today I picked up 50 freshly baked cookies from C&M Catering for tomorrow's Kidney Walk. For this task I was allowed the privileged of driving my own car. Sadly, I made the mistake of not eating breakfast before hand.

Empty stomach, wholesome goodness, and a 30 minute drive home. Which was made longer because I was edged out of my turn by a convoy of classic cars. I was never going to make it home without pulling over and eating a plate of donated food. This is how embezzlement starts. I was one bite away from insider trading, crocheting the Martha Stewart Poncho and being Enron.

It's ok, I reached into my new sherpani backpack


and grabbed an emergency snack bar.

The cookies were saved! Walk Ahoy!

I really like Ahoy!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Gorgeous bag. Good luck on your walk tomorrow.

Andrea said...

Woo Hoo! Glad you saved those cookies for me ;-) Sister Bear and I are all set for the walk tomorrow....she thinks we are running. Boy, oh boy, is she mistaken!

Linda said...

Sweet pack. Love the color!