Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ZPDK take over the World

Here's the Zombie Prom Date Knitters of SW Michigan sign. Mile Marker 84 on 1-94 east bound.

No, really. It says that.

Sure, sure, the photo is kind of crappy. But I had to feign car trouble, jump down a ravine, and wade through mud to get this photo. I also had to be quick for fear of Midwest Good Samaritanism.

At the Koffee Klutch, poor Lu Anne was at full capacity! Which is good, but she was really busy. Poor Marty and Bec were hidden between two huge lunch meetings on the sofa. Then I joined them! It was like three monkeys trying to share a bar stool.

We passed the time until we could tacklesnoop a table having show and tell.

Rebecca's newly knit socks. Check the black toe and heel. Done for adventurous fun!

Ok, we didn't have to wait long until we were at a table.

Marty, now a man of the world tried a Koffee Klutch esspresso. Very swank.

The Zombie Prom Date Knitters were also invaded by a Kalamazoo Meet Up member! Another one...Desi was able to make it. She informed us that their group has possibly 6-8 Kidney Kozies completed. Come on Team ZPDK! We can't let them beat us-again.

Ooooh, then Desi had a famous Koffee Klutch Rueben, with mustard instead of 1000 island. I know what I'm eating next Tuesday.

Where are you William R. Wood??? Try this place out!!!

Oh, my Print O' the Wave O' Patty, this sucks, it's a Tuscany now? It's all done!

Ok, actually, it's now Woof, the French only speaking pup. Viola!


Why switch again? Well, I made a Tuscany before. While knitting it, all I heard was how great a shawl it is, and how easy it is to knit. I was thinking, yeah, I knit one of these before. Then I thought, AND I GAVE IT AWAY!! Why am I making another one?

So, I jumped ship, again, and am now working on the Morning Glory Wrap by Anne Hanson of Knitspot. Sure, sure, I was supposed to Shawl-a-long this project with Tracyb, but now I am. Poor girl, she's left with Print O' the Wave, while I've, yeah, I'm going to have nothing.

6 comments:

tracyb said...

hmmm . . . perhaps I shall be project non monagomous - I can dig up the morning glory yarn and pattern and see what happens!

Linda said...

Zombie Prom Date Knitters have their very own "billboard"! Well sort of but how cool is that! If I were in the mitten I'd honk my car horn evertime I passed that sign! Very Cool you guys!

Susie said...

Love the sign! That's just hilarious. I burst out laughing when I saw you used zombie as a keyword for you on wefollow. Thanks for always making me laugh, Holly!

Holly Bee said...

TRACY!! Jump ship and join me on the dark side!

Linda-It's the funniest thing ever. Really, we are dorks. Dorks with a tinge of environmentalism.


Susie...Zombies as a tag! I couldn't resist.

Holly Bee said...

TRACY!! Jump ship and join me on the dark side!

Linda-It's the funniest thing ever. Really, we are dorks. Dorks with a tinge of environmentalism.


Susie...Zombies as a tag! I couldn't resist.

Matt Church said...

You make me proud! That's is a real gem!