Monday, February 09, 2009

We got it, your brains are safe

That last zombie out in the field busted free Saturday morning around 4 am. It was promptly taken care of. Alright, maybe it was more around 7 am when it was taken care of, but I'm pretty sure it didn't get any brains in the hours between 4 and 7.

It was still really slow moving, so I let the Pigs take care of it.

Besides zombie slaying training with the Pigs, I've been using this thing.


No, not to slay zombies. To help me with the yarn I've been spinning...

I don't need weapons to fight zombies, I scare them away with my PJ's.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Those are some groovey jammies ya got there! Psychedelic baby! (whew, I'm gonna hafta sit down.)

Linda said...

Nice yarn BTW:)

tracyb said...

look at that gorgeous yarn!

Susie said...

Those are the most zombie proof pajamas I ever did see! Good job keeping us all safe.