Monday, February 02, 2009

On the Road-No Willie Nelson included

Water Street's quiet customers may be praising whatever they praise for the recent lack of Zombie Prom Date Knitters. Yes, we've taken our own special brand of crazy out on the road.
The Road goes ever on and on
Out from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
Let others follow it who can!

We've been putting the new place through the wringer trying to decide if it can, or say we can, avoid being kicked out.

Wait! No shoes in winter?? Whatever is my foot doing! Ah, yes, enjoying deliciously brewed coffee at reasonable prices!

Really, there was sock knitting afoot and let's just say the desire to skip a gauge swatch and just wing it runs in the family.

Look! They fit!


I'm really starting to like this thing were people take pity on my sock knitting ability and just decide to bestow me with a pair.

Any other pity knitters-I'm a size 8.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Looks like this new place is very tolerant and Zombie Free! Way to go ZPDK! Ooo and new, knitted by someone else socks? Very cool!

Twinsanity/Spinsanity said...

Hey, it's MARTY! Howyadoin, Mr Marty? Long time no see. Now I'm even more bummed I missed Thursday. Hopefully this week. Holly, put that nekkid foot away, I'm getting all excited over here. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Spinny, doin' good. Trying to keep my little girl's feet covered in warm psychedelic wool!
Marty

Susie said...

Good luck with the sock mooching. If I knew how to knit them, I'd be sure to send you some. I'm just praying for warm weather and sandals.

Holly Bee said...

Sandals...ah, my sweet, sweet birks, whenever will I see your lovely soles again?