Saturday, February 14, 2009

A bit of whine with your VD

I get that it's Valentine's day, and I actually did get presents-Thank you Dear Ogre, you know me so well.

But I was promised a pair of mittens in a mitten swap.

Look, I sent my swap partner her stuff.




But to the best of my knowledge, no one else has done any mitten swapping.

So, all that awesome you see up there, you'll never get that kind of thing from me future swap partner...because you all stink. No more swaps for me.

NOW-SEND ME MY MITTENS!!!

6 comments:

tracyb said...

I'm sorry Holly, I'm not your partner, and my mittens are in the back seat of my car! At least they made it out of my husbands office. A trip to the post office on Monday will be a priority!

Anonymous said...

What kind of rum did Dear Ogre give you for Valentine's Day?
Marty

Susie said...

What a great package to send out! I'm sorry you didn't get your mittens but I think your VD gift may just keep you warm enough.

Carina said...

I'm working on it (you're not my partner, but then, you know who is), I'm working on it. :)

Em said...

Hey, Hey, I told you that you'd have your mittens as soon as I had all the ends sewn in.

Holly Bee said...

Haha! I have tricked my swap partner into confessing the mittens are done.

Sew-in-ends? What does this mean?