Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So it's come to this

I really just started knitting to have something to do while watching teley. You know Sunday is football day, or hockey day, or basketball day. So really, something to do was necessary. But look at all the madness, MADNESS I tell you, it's lead me to.

Knitting in public, at football games even, teaching other people to knit, giving hand knit gifts, pushing yarn and needles on non knitters. It's really escalated, because now, I'm spinning my own darn yarn. Ok, it may not technically always be called yarn, but still.

So now, I'm planning on going to this event:

River's Edge Weaving Studio is sponsoring our 1st annual "Fiber-In" Jan 31, 2009 from 9a.m. to 5p.m.

Please bring a dish to pass if convenient. REWS will be providing table settings and paper products, coffee, tea and hot water.

Spinners, knitters, weavers, needle felters, CSMers...all levels and fiber activities welcome.

Where: Grand Ledge Public Library Meeting Room, 131 E Jefferson, GL, MI 48837.

Map: Grand Ledge Public Library

Any vendor desiring to sell items please contact me first. A vendor charges and submit sales tax.

Contact carol@weavingstudio.com

VENDORS:
1. REWS - us - we will be bringing some of our newest fibers & yarns.

2. Melissa Zinkosky - Soaps, Fiber, Yarns and Lavender




See what I mean?? Pure crazy. Ok, I need to go, because this Sunday is THE BIGGEST football day. I'm going to need a pre football day of Fiber. Go Steelers!!

No comments: