Thursday, November 13, 2008

Well, it's usually not boring

Really, I don't just make up and give myself awards. This is from Linda over at Fat Cat Crochet. Plus, you know I can't make the fancy buttons.


List six things that make you happy.
Pass the award on to 6 more Kreativ bloggers.
Link back to the person who gave you the award.
Link to the people you are passing it on to and leave them a comment to let them know.

1. The smell of victory in the morning. I'm not talking napalm here, I mean fresh brisk air, with a little fog from the Lake mixed in. It's cold, and you've got the choice of peeing in the woods by the cabin/tent or running up to the modern plumbing building.

Either way, another sweet day in the woods is ahead of you.

2. Mustaches




3. Clever, individual, witty, and just plain silly makes me happy.



(This is not my back-This is Pamela Wynne)

4. Science. It makes me very happy. It's awesome, you should try some. It looks vanilla, but it tastes all rainbow and delicious. Plus, lab coats are sexy.



5. Stan Lee. Genius. I'm throwing in Arthur C. Clarke here too.

6. Socks, no shoes. No, shoes and socks.


Shoes win. These aren't even my shoes.

As you can see family or friends weren't listed individually, because they fit into most of the categories that make me happy. You know where you belong.

Soo, I'm supposed to gift this on...

I will suggest this on.

Knitting Knoobie-She knits like a fiend! Inspires me to love knitting, ok and to knit faster!

The usual suspects...
I'm not going to name you out. If you want to do it, please do, it was fun. I liked it.

2 comments:

Linda said...

How did I miss this the first time I saw it? My HS girlfriend Nina used to "lift her leg" in photos! LOL!

Susie said...

I love this list and I'm so glad you passed it on to me! Now I gotta think and it's REALLY early. Thank you!