Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Take my knitting needles away or the TV

The Daily Sweater. At the rate I'm going it will be called the Daily Sweater because it will be the thing that you see me knitting Daily, and ripping out nightly.

Currently, this is what my sweater looks like.


Right. That's stock footage of the lovely silky tweed. My "sweater" is actually a hand wound ball with needles jabbed spitefully into it.

Problem with pattern: Nothing.

Problem with knitter: Attention span.

Row one-k33, p1, k2, p1, k1000, p25,k1000, p1, k2, p1, k15, k4, oh, hell, am I still on this row? Yes, still on the row. How big is neck anyway, football player size?

Row two-wait, I went around twice on row one and wow that guy on Gossip Girl is pretty.

See, attention span.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Oh I'm with you there HB! Completed my NYOBE squares and "started" on the next project. read: put yarn, pattern & hook in project bag and lug it everywhere I go. Notice I didn't say I actually took it out and worked on it.

Susie said...

That's what ya get for looking at pretty boys. Pay attention, girl!

Carina said...

K1000. Hmm. Are you sure it's not a Zig-Zag Jacket? Hey, if you can make it through one of those, you can kick this sweater's ass with your zombie stomping boots.