Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Guess what showed up in the mail...



Really, Jason Bourne was in a package, delivered to my house. This is what he looked like when I opened the boxed. They really should have used more packaging material.

Alright, this was really in the box...


(I wish that floor was also in the box. Mine is covered in, well, what spills from what helps me spin.)

Here's to hoping I catch on to this quicker than I did the drop spindling. It's a good thing I bought more wine today.


4 comments:

Linda said...

JEALOUS!!! (I bought more wine Saturday;)

P.S. left you a little somthin over at my place. Go get it!

tracyb said...

ooooo, me too, totally jealous. Did Marty make that one for you?

Carina said...

Whooooo-hoooo! Are you bringing it tomorrow for us to pet and fawn over? It is a travelling wheel, you know. :D

craftycrafter said...

Wow, it's so pretty. Congrats! I'm sure you'll get it sooner or later. Maybe I should donate a bottle to the cause. :-P