Friday, October 03, 2008

You'll thank me later

Because I'm planning ahead, I thought you should too...here is an event I just found out about for NEXT YEAR!

River’s Edge Weaving Studio
is hosting a Spin-in/Knit-in and anything else fiber related event.
The date is January 31 - last Saturday of January!

Doors will open at 9a.m………until 5ish…

Here is the address: Grand Ledge Library, 131 E Jefferson, Grand Ledge, MI 48837

This is in the old library - that actually faces onto Jefferson, the new library is directly behind it.
Yahoo.

There are folding chairs - so I recommend bringing your own favorite chair if those are a problem for you.

Bring a dish to pass.

Spread the word…and if any questions - have people contact me…Carol Larsen “weavingstudio” on Ravelry or carol@weavingstudio.com

I am taking part in the spreading the word portion. See, I have done my duty. Now, you do yours...I hope to see you there.

No comments: