Monday, October 06, 2008

What I do for Entertainment

What's this?




It's me bending over and assuming the position and then handing over my check book to Interweave Knits.

WHY? Why do you ask? Because. They have to be all sassy and put out magazines that I feel compelled to buy. Case in point...


I have a subscription, yes, I've got the fall issue, so why the check-a-book-a?

Sometimes, a little knowledge is a bad thing...the Holiday Issue comes out October 28th.

Now, I'll be stalking the local Barnes & Noble, and fake Christian Slater will be all "Greetings and Salutations, are you a Heather?"

"No, I'm a Veronica"

"I don't want your money. I want your strength...Actually, you need to pay for that knitting magazine."

See what I have to go through for your little Holiday Issue Interweave Knits??

ES-KI-MO

1 comment:

Holly Bee said...

What I do for entertainment is take photos of my ass. Not the part where I harass the guy at the local Barnes & Noble.

Actually, I have to drive 20 minutes to harass the guy at Barnes & Noble, so that really isn't that local.

Like how I managed to fit in ass, and harass multiple times in this comment? Talent.