Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Oh, I'm sick...with Consumerism

I'm just going to say it...I want the new Mason-Dixon Knitting-Outside the Lines book really bad.

Why? Because I'm a Yankee who likes Pecan Pie. No, really, it looks so, well, ruddy awesome.

Look, pretend you're richer than the Queen and be sassy like Jo!


Dots!? Brilliant!!!

I think this is the new ballband dishcloth my friends. I foresee the future of hand knits and thousands of barfing babies are going to be swaddled in this rockin' blanket.

This sweet, awesome cardigan? All I can say is...

Get that damn kid some shoes!
No, really, that's looking like the Fall '09 "Make my baby girl a sweater" sweater.

Sarah, thanks for having a girl. I mean, Luke's great and all, but really, thanks for having a girl.

So, it looks like I'm off to pester my boyfriend at Barnes and Noble again. I hear this book's release date is September 16th, but it's not a firm release date. Hey, one of the author's said so on Ravelry!

I've also contacted the Kalamazoo Public Library in an attempt to get the Mason-Dixon Knitting ladies book tour to stop in Kalamazoo. Yes, I'm that big of a fan, but I've been trying to keep it on the down low.

4 comments:

Linda said...

I have got to learn to knit! The little cardigan is too adorable!

tracyb said...

I'm with you, I bought the first one the day it showed up at the book store. Can't wait to see this one!

Carina said...

Make that cardi in red. It looks like a great pattern. I think those new Cascade 220 Handpaints would be just right. ;) They have them here in B.C.

Twinsanity/Spinsanity said...

Awww, I want *her*, sweater and bare feeties and all.