Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blissfully Spending Knitting Money

Has anyone else been suckering out of there money by the glossy loveliness of the new Debbie Bliss magazine?


I was. Of course I was, what am I saying. A knitting magazine, and me with a 40% off coupon?

But really, it's dead sexy inside. There's a whole section on grey. Yes, the color grey and the loveliness of it.

See, in Michigan, we are at the same blah, blah as the old world vineyards so the British Knits make me feel all swoony too.

Interpretation of above sentence: "Oh, right, we just went on that wine tour, and they said something about Michigan being located on the same something, something as France, which is just across some water from England, right? So, doesn't that make Michigan the same as England? Thus making me Canadian?"

Anyway, rush out, make Debbie Bliss, uh, Blissful, buy the magazine. It will fill the void left by the disappointment of the last Interweave Knits.

7 comments:

tracyb said...

Interweave was kinda lame, huh? I bet no one around here has the Debbie Bliss mag. Are there any good sweaters? Let me know.

Kim said...

I happily plunked down my money for this mag yesterday - fabulous!

trixie stix said...

I want it! I need to have it! Please tell us where you purchased it?

Carina said...

But I don't like Debbie Bliss's designs. Humph. Is there anything by anyone else in there? Maybe I could get some ideas for myself. I do like grey . . .

Knit and fall back in it said...

I will have to see if I can find some of that Blissyumminess.

Holly Bee said...

I got mine at Jo Anne fabrics and also saw it at Michael's!!!

I will bring it to the coffee shop in my new ZPDK bag!

tracyb said...

ooo.... I have a JoAnn's! Guess where I'm going today? :)