Wednesday, August 06, 2008

More Squares! The Musical!

Summer lovin', had me a blast. People've been kickin' out squares so darn fa-a-ast.










Yeah, worst knitter in my crew, and maybe worst song writter in my crew. Hey! I may be the only song writter in my crew, which would make me the BEST! Ok, ok, I am lifting heavy from Grease, so I think it's fair to say it's going to be an awesome musical production...just like
Hamlet 2!

Rizzo kicks in her squares with a big I love you green square!










Probably waay up on everyone's mind is...who is currently in the running for the

Briar Rose Fiber Prizes!!????



Well, since these are our Prize Categories, and we have until Labo(u)r Day and then final stitch up day, the winner could still be YOU.



1. Most Squares
2. Queen of the Day-Sewing it up Prize
3. Best Intentions



Right now the leader board is showing 2 people in at 5 squares!!! If I was more high tech, I'd make a computer leader board. If I was less lazy, I'd make a poster board leader board, but really, I've got to mow the lawn before the Olympics start.



Local news: Your Local Yarn Shop has added a new staff member...Kelly J had her wee baby.

1 comment:

Knit and fall back in it said...

Ooooh, looks like you are going to be busy sewing squares together.