Tuesday, July 29, 2008

This is how I want to hurt myself

This is it. The item on which I'd like to ride the cul de sac in style.


Yes, yes, it holds up to 200 pounds, has 3 wheels and breaks. It's also apt to make one leg bigger stronger and more powerful than the other. Which will be awesome, if I can just make sure it's my left leg so I will be balanced out with my monster strong Pig carrying arm.

So, if you would like to be "WOW-ed" into wanting to break your own arm, please visit the trikke website...I know what I'm sitting on Santa's lap for this year, and it's not just for giggles or tips this year either.

2 comments:

Linda said...

SWEET!! If I can get Santa to bring me one of these this year maybe I won't crush his lap next year. :)

Kashmir Knitter said...

My mom saw those on an infomercial a few years back and bought three so that she and my dad could go out on them with my little brother. It's HILARIOUS.

Also, you don't push with one foot. What you're supposed to do is sort of rock them to start and you use your whole body to keep them going, you don't push like a skateboard.

They're quite the workout.