Saturday, July 26, 2008

I got Moxie

It's amazing the things that turn up when you go on patrol. Of what do I speak?

I was out the other day with the Pigs, checking the borders. Things had been pretty slow on the zombie front, but you have to stay vigilant. Plus, zombies tend to have the coolest stuff on them.

Ok, you do have to get over the "ewwwwweee" factor. But that paisley dress was sweeeet!


It was close, we found one behind the shed. But our hard work paid off, and we had fuel for a cook out that night. I also got Moxie. Well, we all thought I had Moxie, but I really got Moxie.


I may never be the same.

After that, we had to go to Tommy's Retro Candy Shop to fill our desire for hard to find sweetness. Walter Payton was serving up ice cream, Morrison was licking lemon heads, we couldn't get J.R.R. out of the milk duds. It was candy heaven.




Knitting? Sometimes, there's no time for stinking knitting.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I just looked up "Moxie" in my dictionary and lo and behold, your photo was next to the definition!

Candy... knitting... candy... knitting... difficult choice!

kb

Mrs. H (aka MrsAych) said...

I have only one thing to say... and no, that wasn't it. Here is what it is.

CAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDDDY!!!!