Sunday, June 22, 2008

Knit one for the Gipper

I knit one for the Gipper.

Ah, I mean I have done 1 Square for the Hopps for Hope afghan. I was really proud! Ok, it's not even really done. The stringy edges need woven in. But, it's done enough to start on another.

Then I got this question... from out of state...

"What's your address again? I've got 2 squares done and I want to send them to you."

Two squares! Out of state!!! Tracyb! Did you hear that?? Our little Zombie Prom Date Knitters project is Nation wide!!!

So,

Thank you!
Thank you all for working on this!!!
Together we can make a difference in people's lives!
Now, let's get out there and knit another one for the Gipper!!
Me, I'm behind, I've got to knit 2 more for the Gipper, and provide CAKE and DRINKS for the sewing together party...because you know, there will be cake (sequel to there will be blood.) I envision it as Orange and Green. The cake, not the blood.

5 comments:

Knit and fall back in it said...

Zombie PRom Date Knitters are like freakin' ZZ Top - We're Bad, We're Nationwide.

Only without the beards.

Linda said...

ZZ Top in South Carolina here....Um, I have 3squares done. Working on fourth. Just couldn't decide which pattern to make! (A side note. I have no pigs to care for and keep up with.)

Holly Bee said...

I am SO glad you got the ZZ Top hidden reference!!! I had that song stuck in my head for hours after posting!!

Linda! You're a beast!

Kristina said...

I need to get my act together, clearly, then you can call it an "international project". :-)

Sounding very guid, Holly et al!

kb

tracyb said...

Holly, it's charity craziness! I'm still working on square one, I 've got to get a move on!