Tuesday, May 27, 2008

So Much Awesome, One Great Day! 6-14



June 14th!!!


It's pretty self explanatory, and really, we do it all the tim


Look! A New Recruit! ................. Plus Lizardbaby from Wisconsin!!!











but darn it, if there's a day to do it together, I'm going to do it with you. In the most Public Snotty Way Possible with 3 Pigs and an Ogre in Tow of Course at the...






Apparently only one person in the last 27 years of this event has bothered to take a photo of this event and post it on the internet. Well friends, that's about to change. Yeah.





Saturday, June 14, 2008
7:00 - 11:00 am, Pancake breakfast at South County Fire Station
8:00 - 10:30 am, Breakfast & donuts at the Vicksburg Community Center
9:00 am - 3:00 pm, Secretary of State Mobile Branch Office
9:00 am - 4:00 pm Old Car Festival, 3:30 car trophies awarded
9:00 am - 4:00 pm Vicksburg Historic Museum open with Steam & gas engine show
9:30 am - 4:00 pm Arts & Crafts Show in Clark Park
10:00 am - 3:00 pm Live Entertainment
10:00 am - 3:00 pm Ice Cream Social at Vicksburg United Methodist Church (VUMC)
11:00 am - 3:00 pm Vicksburg Education Association BBQ Chicken dinner at VUMC







Big News from Tanya's Totes!! Grand Opening on WWKIP DAY!!

Tanya's Totes


I have a grand opening of my new storefront on June 14th, 9:00am - 4:00pm in Vicksburg, Mi


625 W Prairie Street, to be exact! Hope to see you there


Why is this so exciting? Because I'm going to get a custom Holly tote made up!! Yep! Fashioned after the bag I've been carrying around for the last 15 years.




Plus Tanya is AWESOME. She has more fabric than most of us have yarn. It's sick. But in a roll around in it way.


Don't worry, you can still order from her on line. Just hit the link No, the Holly bag is not currently available, but I'm sure it will be soon.






Where else will I be causing havoc? Bobby's Drive In of course. I'll need me a malted, or a rootbeer float, heck probably both after all my Knitting in Public or KIP, and explaining what I'm doing. Also saying "NO" to Pig 2 constantly.

















Sooo, ZPDKs does this sound like the thing to do? You know the Ogre won't last long around this many people. Want to meet up? We'd fit right in at the Historic Village. I think they have spinning demos...and sheep. Plus it's right across the street from Bobby's...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's like Lill 1154 but better bc it's local! I like the Ann the best I think. :) yay!
miss you guys!
love
kat

Holly Bee said...

We miss you too Kat!!

Tanya is less expensive than lill too!!!

Dan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tracyb said...

Ooops, that was me up there, I posted under my nephew's name! Anyway - is that a yarnharlot baby blanket I see the new recruit knitting? I totally made one of those, only blue! Fun. Wish I could hang with you all on the 14th, but my dad is coming to hang in Alpena, yeah! Have fun and be nice to Pig 2.

Linda said...

The Dyed in the Wool wine is a 2007 Sauvignon Blanc from Marlborough, New Zealand. I got it locally which means if I can get it in SC, you can get it anywhere! I bought a bunch of different wines and don't have the reciept handy but it was probably in the $12 range.

Linda said...

Can't wait to see the new Holly bag!

Holly Bee said...

I'm going to look for that wine! It will make a great "You are an awesome fiber artist friend!" gift!

Thanks for the info!!!! You are all awesome fiber artist friends :)