Friday, May 16, 2008

Once More, with Feeling

I have to do this quick before the angry horde gets here. No, I'm not talking about the zombies. My zone's clear. I'm talking about the garage sale people.

I don't have much to sell. So I tell this lie, "Oh, I had sooo much stuff earlier, but I sold like everything! I had to condense it to these 2 tables! I know amazing, right?"


All lies! All I ever really had to sell was a bed. The bed is gone, baby, gone. Today is just an excuse to sit in the front lawn, work on Marty's sun bonnet and drink coffee. Today's sale is going to much more awesome than yesterday's.

Plus, did you see what I got at Nautical Yarn?

Berroco Norah Gaughan!
Do you think her name sounds like cat barf? Or am I just jealous of her awesome?




I got other stuff too, but I don't want you to be jealous of my awesome.

7 comments:

mono loco said...

I want to have that sweater's babies!! Want! Want! Want!

Is it just me or isn't that sweater just a bit Issey Miyake meets Jane Austen?

tracyb said...

Hey, is that the same book the Harlot got, where she is making that kicky little tank top? Good luck at the garage sale, see you Saturday!

Kim said...

Both of those books have great possibilities. Every time I look at one, I find something else to knit!

Kristina B said...

Hmm... I wouldn't have thought cat barf, myself. Maybe a fart in a bathtub?

And yes, I am jealous of your awesome :-)

Holly Bee said...

I have spent more, more, more time making out with those new books than making sales at the garage sale. I think I even growled at someone today.

Screw them, I was busy making time with Norah.

Saturday! That's tomorrow!!! I have to go get the gift! And remove the bike rack from the Mazda, and, and, find a machete to shave my legs, and, and...this is why I'm wearing chucks.

Linda said...

Definitely jealous of your awesome! Have great time tomorrow!

Knit and fall back in it said...

Here's what you need to do...look at us with a pouty look and say, "Don't hate me because I'm awesome."

And how could we?