Monday, May 26, 2008

Oh, so Photoy

Ok, Amy got me for this one and it's super fun!!! You should do it!

Here's the deal, you have to answer the questions using only pictures or graphics, no words.

1. What is your current relationship status?




2. What is your current mood?


3. What is your favorite band/singer?



4. What is your favorite movie?



5. What kind of pets do you have?


6. Where do you live?


Pamela Wynne Flint Knits

7. Where do you work?

8. Who do you look like?




9. What do you drive?

10. What did you do Saturday?

11. What did you do Sunday?

13. What's your favorite TV Show?

14. Describe yourself....

15. What's your favorite candy?
Rock it out...

5 comments:

tracyb said...

I love "My Name is Earl!"

Mrs. H (aka MrsAych) said...

LOL Too cool. :)

Knit and fall back in it said...

This was fun, wasn't it? I lurve Randy, that show cracks me up.

Holly Bee said...

1. Pierre & Marie Curie
2. precoffee
3. Pixies
4. The 7th Voyage of Sinbad
5. Sweater wearing Cat, Skijoring Dog
6. On a lady's back, in a mitten, or a cow's stomach
7. Family, woods, charity, grange, yarn
8. Relatives, ooh, Veronica Mars
9. Daniel Craig, uh, Mazda5
10. Parent to Parent Plant Sale
11. I really work too much
12. My Name is Earl
13. Sean of the Dead has nothing on me.
14. Milkduds

15. I numbered them wrong. I skipped 12 on the ole post. So for describe self, also put in that picture of Randy.

Kristina said...

awesome pics. Particularly like the "what mood are you in" one. :-)