Friday, May 30, 2008

Official Snb, Really, The Zombie Prom Date Knitters

Why are these lovely Zombie Prom Date Knitters laughing?



Because Questionable Fashion strikes again!


I thought I was looking pretty sweet! I had my Daily Dose of fiber ravelry shirt on, my floral skirt, my birks, flashing some ink, sporting a hand made beanie, what was funny? As noted by Mel, all I needed was my gun and my Clyde.

Who made the lovely beanie I was sporting? Marty!
I tore out the hat I was making for him. He's a damn knitting savant. He's knit 2, and working on another Afghan for Afghans and I've ripped out 2. Yeah.

It might be the 3 Pigs, all the dinners I burn, the zombie slaying and the job thing. I quit the job. I ain't quitting you fire alarm!

What's going on here? Even when Spinsanity knits, she spins.

Actually, she's doing two socks, magic loop and they were being unwieldy, she was spinning them back into submission.

As a side note, the yarn she's using, hand dyed, hand spun, hand knit into socks. Yeah.

Kristin! She came back! She liked us! Or she's still out of breath from running a super fast 5k!

She even recommended a hairstylist so I can get sweet hair like hers! Maybe then I won't need to wear a hat all damn summer!

Really, the Ogre goes to his Ogrehood stylist, Victor (no, not Igor) in South freaking Bend, Indiana. OUT OF STATE, to get his hair cut. So this whole hair stylist thing is a touchy subject around Casa de Ogre.



Did you know Em is now dying fiber? Yeah, it's so lovely, I had to buy it, then taste it.

It's pretty good. Like candy, cotton candy. Ok, it's actually wool, but dang it's pretty.

These two, still laughing. Why? Zombie Prom Date Knitters are a laugh riot! Did you know we are also an OFFICIAL Stitch N Bitch? O-fficial.


Want to join us? Then show up! Don't know how to knit? Want to try...someone will throw some instruction your way.

Want to spin? For the love of whatever you hold holy, don't ask me for help. I don't know what I'm doing. I just like to watch the fluff turn into wonky string. It's pretty. Ask someone who doesn't have their tongue sticking out and a look of extreme concentration or wearing Bonnie Parker's last stand outfit.

4 comments:

Linda said...

LOL! O.K.! I'm definitely making a road trip to Kzoo! Y'all are havin' just too much fun!

Elizabeth said...

Wow, am I incredibly sad that I missed this. Stupid I'm-finally-out-of-high-school-for-good trip to Put-In-Bay...

Diane said...

You guys look like you're having so much fun! I wish I lived on that side of the state so I could join in.

Knit and fall back in it said...

I think Bonnie Parker could learn a thing or two from you about fashion.