Saturday, May 17, 2008

Of Course I'm ready



(I'm as ready as the guy on the right)

Coffee made-drank and extras in the carafe!

Directions-printed by the Ogre and near the door

Packed-well, who really packs until the last minute?

Dress ironed-still looking for the iron

Gift, wrapped-the gift has been arranged, and brought into the house, but may currently be missplaced. The wrapping paper is really pretty though.

Emergency knitting that will have to be frogged because I will drink too much-IN THE CAR

4 comments:

tracyb said...

Holly - so cool to meet you! I loved the wedding and reception, I just wish we had snuck in some knitting for those in between moments!

tracyb said...

Holly - so cool to meet you! I loved the wedding and reception, I just wish we had snuck in some knitting for those in between moments!

Carina said...

I loved that movie.

How was it? Did you rock the tennis shoes and the handknit shrug? I hope there was dancing. :)

Knit and fall back in it said...

Seems like a very thorough checklist, how do you stay so organized?