Thursday, May 08, 2008

I really should just clean my house someday-updated-again!

I lost my Tigers Hat. You know, Detroit Tigers hat. It's blue, has an orange D on it.
No, there's not a better photo of me in the hat.

This is very similar to when I lost my planner. But I really don't have time to destroy, rearrange, then clean the whole house looking for my beloved hat.

Yes, if the damn thing is so beloved, maybe I shouldn't have lost it in the first place. Well, it sort of smelled bad. It was my summer adventure hat, and at the end of summer, it, like me, was getting a wee bit ripe.

Ah, maybe I'll go check the garage.


UPDATE:


Not a single one of these is the missing hat. They were other missing hats that I found. But they are not the hat I was actually looking for. But I did gather this bit of knowledge, when I find my hat, it will be covered in cat hair.


IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!
I found my hat!! It's not covered in cat hair, it wasn't destinking in the garage, I had put it lovingly away in the hall closet. It was just shoved too far back for me to see without a flashlight.

Now that brings up another sob story.

4 comments:

Knit and fall back in it said...

Maybe you will get a new summer adventure hat for Mother's Day. (pigs, if you're reading this that is what we call a HINT)

Kristina B said...

Good luck in finding the hat! And if you happen to find any of mine down there while you're at it... could you keep them aside? Will send postage.

Twinsanity/Spinsanity said...

TRINIDAD! Not Tibet. See, I told y'all I would think of where he was from...it came to me while I was cursing construction on my way to pick up the kids. And then I got stuck behind a really freakin' tall bus (basketball team?) and promptly forgot. But I just this very moment remembered again. Now, you can remind me if I ever get back to the story.

Twinsanity/Spinsanity said...

Oh, sorry about your hat. :-(