Friday, April 11, 2008

Oh, that crazy knitting

Rocket, yeah, satellite of love!

Nothing could be finer than the taste of Aunt Jemina, in the moooorning!

If you put solar panels on the house, and you link that to batteries, but you keep the batteries in the shed, but you use the electricity in the house, does the power go first to the batteries or just the "overage" power that's getting stored in the batteries?



Rocket baby, YEAH!

7,8,9, 15, wait, what number was I on?

Really, these are the things that run through my head when I knit. Maybe it's not the lack of gauge swatch that's the problem with my knitting.

1 comment:

Kristina B said...

Hey - wait - that's what I think about when I'm knitting! That and how to kick all the stupid@$$ people out of the world and generally dominate. Amy's going to be my Minster of Finance: what portfolio do YOU want!