Sunday, April 06, 2008

Ben Hur? It's all Monkeys and Soylent Green to Me

Mr NRA himself has died.

Yes, let's jump off our chariots and give a moment of silence to Moses and just say take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape, because you know Soylet Green is people. It's made out of people.

As for me, I'm going to go get out of my pj's, find my rifle. Well, I don't have a rifle, but maybe I'll apply for one, and fill in Charlton Heston on the application form as my special way of honoring another kook from Michigan.

7 comments:

tracyb said...

Hey, where in Michigan was he from? On the news they said "the great north woods of Michigan". Well, where the hell is that? I mean, that's a lot of woods you know. I'm gonna go google him.

tracyb said...

Oh, hey I found it, Houghton Lake, in case anyone just HAD to know!

Holly Bee said...

Thank you Tracyb for the Michigan CH info!! Quick too!

Kristina B said...

OMG - Soylent Green - I JUST saw that last week!!!!

Did you know (well, there's no reason you should) that when they showed his movies in Greek they had to change his surname... because "hest'on" in Greek means "s*it on it" (or akin to "f**k it"). LOL

Holly Bee said...

Oh KB! That's the best info EVER!! I'm learning dirty stuff in so many languages!

You JUST saw Soylent Green? They don't make you watch that in school in the Great White North? For shame!

Carina said...

Planet of the Apes was on the other night. It. is. so. bad. A good kind of bad, sure, but still just plain awful. Sooooo cheesy! Maybe they knew he was dying or something and decided to show his best movie.

Kristina B said...

You had to watch it at school?!? That's pretty cool. We got to watch such snorefests as "The Great Gatsby", "Oliver Twist" and "Shane".

Emailing you separately with why they had to change the name of one of the Honeymooners' characters when airing in Greece.