Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Zombie Prom Date Knitters got a Gold Star!

Wondering how people feel about getting a hand knitted with love (eh, snot) shawl? Here's what the Prayer Shawls for HOPE Lodge Co-Coordinator said about our recent Shawl Donation!!!

"These prayer ( HOPE shawls) shawls are just wonderful. The cancer 'guests' that we have stay at the lodge can't believe that they are ALLOWED to take a shawl home with them."

Doesn't that make you want to help? Don't you want to use up some of your stash yarn and make a cancer patient's day a little brighter?

It does me!

Contact Pam Roach (proach1015 at yahoo dot com ) if you want more information on helping Hope Lodge continue to supply each guest with a "Hope Shawl."

Rock on Pam Roach! You are really making a difference! Thank you so much!!!

If you are in the K-zoo area feel free to contact me about this great project!

3 comments:

tracyb said...

Thanks for posting that Holly. I've had a crappy couple days, and that makes me feel like not such a loser. Think I'll email that lady. Have a nice day! :)

tracyb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Pam Roach?? I totally went to school with a Pam Roach...is she my size?
love
kat