Thursday, March 27, 2008

Oh, you think you got weird stuff

When a normal girl has chosen to marry a zombie fighting Ogre a few things must be accepted...


1. Large amounts of laundry


2. Large laundry

3. Large zombie stained laundry


4. Large Pig children

5. Large battle swords being pawned off as "decor"

6. Large battle swords being pawned off as "decor"




But I get it. If there's ever a zombie invasion, and I happen to be in the bathroom during the whole initial invasion and I'm taken by surprise when the zombies come up my stairs and invade my bedroom, I've at least got a chance...some stomach bug right?

Oh my! The horrible zombie horde!


Dropping zombie parts near my stash yarn in my fairy princess bedroom????


whaaaaaa-PAAAAAAA!!!!!

More zombie related fun at brouhahaknits today!!! Zombie Prom Date Knitter-Toronto President has an update!!

5 comments:

tracyb said...

Have you seen "I am Legend" yet? I don't know if those are officially zombies (I shielded my eyes with a book and plugged my ears for most of the movie!) but it sure sounds like they are. Will Smith's got nothing on you!

Carina said...

Now I want huge battle swords to be part of my decor. Oh, wait, I always did. Hm. I wonder how I can talk Hubby into that one . . .

Kristina B said...

heh heh heh... large laundry. You're a better woman than me, Holly, I must say.

Oh - and I simply can't believe that your mailing labels say Ogre, Holly and Pigs on them. You slay me, woman.

We should get the Yarn Harlot to write about the TO Chapter of the ZPDK. You'd be famous!

Holly Bee said...

Yeah, I don't think the Yarn Harlot knows about the Zombie Prom Date Knitters. I mean she should, but I don't think she does!

Yes, the mailing labels are a bit over the top, but I couldn't resist.

TheWhiteSeal said...

I just found your blog, has been a great read! Just thought it may interest you to know, a while back i managed to find a british labels company who printed me some mailing labels for a really low price. If interested then it may be worth taking a look at their website.