Monday, March 31, 2008

It was so crafty, I got a little hungry

Look! I found rules!


Look what I did to them!

Look! I found a baby!



Don't be fooled, I didn't even touch that thing, I took Maeve's photo and promptly stepped away and shouted
"OI! Katie! Your baby needs you!!!"






This is Kathy. I said Kathy none of my lame friends would come to scrapbooking, even though I was the host and I brought 40 pounds of Thai food. I dare you to bring 1 friend next time.

She said Holly, my friends are so cool, I'll bring 2.


Now, on to KNITTING!!!!




It was another lovely Zombie Prom Date Knitters Slumber party.

There was spinning. Lot's of spinning. No, not in circles, this wasn't a Grateful Dead show, but with actually spinning wheels and drop spindles.



I even placed an order for a custom made orange and green (snot green?) Spinsanity spindle.


Not mine, but Spinsanity, I really like this one!

You know me, never wanting to miss out on what the cool kids are doing.

I was accused of knitting pervy things.


Minds, gutter, remove.



Really, I was knitting socks for a one armed lovie bear.



Look how pathetic that is. I actually felt so bad I borrowed a human heart and sewed the bear's arm back on. Then I fried that heart up with onions and garlic and ate it with rice. It was de-licous!

4 comments:

Kristina B said...

You are way too much, woman.

Lovin' that spindle!

Oh - and I notice the "no" sign did not include smoking. So, I should have been there right next to you with my iPod and a few Dunhills. :-)

Holly Bee said...

Ah! The ipod was pumping old school Beastie Boys with a big booming speaker right atop the dictionary!!! Very classy!

Anonymous said...

That Spinsanity Spindle is COSMIC!
I can feeeel the energy.

Twinsanity/Spinsanity said...

The bear has TWO arms...and socks!! Way cool.

Love the hat. *giggle*