Ok, I've been honestly doing like 4 things at once. I have multiple injuries, and it's suspected that I have bronchitis or the plague, but I CAN NOT STOP!!!! My life actually depends on one of the things I am working on...Hat Attack.
So, here's a quick run down of what's been going on....
2. Replanning the Michigan Education System-start with Public Preschool at 3-4, graduate kids at 16, put graduated kids in Community College or Vocational school, then work force or University. All state funded.
3. Hallucinations due to upper respiratory infection and/or paint fumes.
4. Painting basement.
5. Hoping family won't die driving through freaking blizzard #47 going to a Grange meeting.
6. Knitting "Spring into Death" for Hat Attack.
7. Realizing weight gain is a good thing since house cannot get warmer than 62 degrees due to Artic Wind. Considering legwarmers as good fashion sense.
8. Must set up date for ROAD TRIP to THREADBEAR for shawl drop off. I'm thinking Sunday March 16th.
Will post pictures of madness if we make it through most recent bout of SNOW MADNESS.