Here are the rules:
-Link to the person who tagged you.
-Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.
-Post the rules on your blog.
-Share the seven (7) most famous or infamous people you have met. Or go with the original 7 weird things about yourself.
-Tag 7 random people at the end of your post.
-Include links to their blogs.
-Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I was tagged by tracyb ! I will do my best...I'm like a boy scout!
Famousy Famous, huh?
1. I saw Mork from Ork himself step out of a Hummer in San Fransisco circa 1994. I did not choose to harass him because he was being swamped by people, and he was trying to go to lunch, and I thought that was lame.
2. I stood momentarily by Chris Cornell who was at the time with Soundgarden, during the Jim Rose Circus at Lollapalooza. I got grossed out early and had to go talk to some bushes. But he was lovely, up until he went on stage and drank beer from someone else's stomach.
3. Mac of Merge, Superchunk, and Portastatic fame, was talking to me and possibly hitting on me, and I was too dense to realize, and I was all "I just want to buy a t shirt." I'm going to go cry now.
4. I met Tesla, the band, not the inventor cool guy, just the band. That's 5 Man Acoustical Jam, so I am actually above 7, I can quit now!
5. Holly Cole-She called the boy I was dating at the time the Artful Dodger, as if he wasn't already smitten with her..."oooh singer girl reads and called me the Artful Dodger." Gag-Barf. But the show was really great, and she was right, the late show, is the best show.
Ok, to round out the 7 list, here are weird things.
6. I would like to meet Stan Lee!
He made that Stripperella cartoon comic for Pamela Anderson, I think he can make a Zombie comic for me. Yes, I'm a little bitter about that one.
7. Super awesome things are going to happen! My glasses aren't just rose tinted, they're magenta orange day glow tinted. Yes, I realize Polly-freaking-Anna ended up bitter and paralyzed, that's why I knit, to help with the anger issues.
Soo, those are my famous people experiences, and my weird things. Yep, that's about it. Boring, weird, but done.