Saturday, January 12, 2008

Zombie Tips, for the Great White North

This from a concerned reader/knitter fellow zombie fighter to the North...


AUGUGHGHGHGHG!!!

Any tips for zombie fighting north of the border? Can I club them with empty Keith's bottles? Any scottish incantations that JJ could use? Please advise soonest.


Actually Kristina, I find that most household supplies actually make the best weapons.


I mean, sure you can spend a lot of money on those Zombie Sprays, and high power rifles, but really, the Keith's Bottles work just as well. Better actually, because if you are like me, I'm sure you have plenty empties on hand.

As for Scottish incantations...


A. Is that a tin whistle in your pocket or are ye just happy to see me?

B. I left me bag pipe at home.

C. Have him wear a multi color scarf, drink large amounts of alcoholic beverage of his choice so that he zig zags when he walks home from pub.


Items A-C are all guaranteed to confuse zombies. These techniques have been working well for Sir Connery for years.

No, this isn't Sean, but all things unholy, look at this 007. Forget the knitting, I'm going to start working out. For real. A lot. Maybe I can workout and knit. Because, you know how ultra coordinated I am.

Back to what I do best, give out zombie battle advice...

So, Keith's Bottles, empty of course. Zig Zag walking while wearing bright multi color scarves, and bad puns. That should at least keep you safe through the weekend. Well, if you live in a cold climate.

For those of you in a warmer climate, you're screwed. Zombies living in warm locations act completely different, and if I'm going to catch Daniel Craig, I've got to stop typing and start exercising.

4 comments:

Holly Bee said...

I can't stop looking at that photo...

Holly Bee said...

I feel dirty

Anonymous said...

Daniel Craig IS James Bond!
Great acting and action in that flick.

Kristina B said...

Thank you for the zombie fighting tips, Holly. When I stop drooling over Daniel Craig, I will instruct JJ in the proper zombie chasing arts.

And you don't have to feel dirty... I bought the DVD yesterday and watched it once again already (having watched last night with JJ. I wanted to put it on a second time but that would have just been way, way over the top...