Friday, January 18, 2008

Well, It was going to be a SURPRISE...



Zombie Prom Date Knitters

Toronto Chapter-El Presidente
Kristina Brouhaha
As a Zombie Prom Date Knitter, I will be honest to my chosen craft and share the joy with others, when the mood strikes. When gauge issues and errors plague projects, I will not fret, but instead donate my goods to those less fortunate. I will furthermore do my best not to get bitten by a member of the mindless zombie horde. If I do, I will not hold it against the ZPDK that lobs my head off with a shovel or other sharp object, because I know she would want me to do the same for her.




Kristina,

Here's your card. I actually, really and truly printed your "official" Membership card off today. I get a little confused about the whole shipping to Canada postal rates. To make it worse our local Post office ladies take an hour lunch break and I can never remember when it is. It seems like it's a late lunch, which is about the time when I finally get off my butt and out of the house and to the post office.

So, the surprise isn't that I forgot to

A. Buy printer cartridge for 3 months
B. Print promised membership card
C. Mail membership card

A-C are given. The special secret surprise is...go ahead, look close...Toronto Chapter! I also dub thee...El Presidente!

If I could have made it out of Seasilk I would have, but I still haven't met Rumpelstiltskin. I hear he's at some convention in the Primeval forest.

5 comments:

Kristina B said...

Holly... sniff...!! I'm touched! Thank you so much. I will have to find an appropriate zombie-slaying sceptre.

Saw a zombie book at the bookshop today when buying the doughnut book... and thought of you.

Thanks again... off to Red Lobster now to scarf down a pile of shrimp and will have a giant margarita in your honour!

:-)

kb

Kristina B said...

PS. Just came across this blog post discussing zombies and local politics. Thought you might be interested: San Francisco Zombie Attack!

So, stay away from those ratepayer meetings, all...!!

kb

Twinsanity/Spinsanity said...

Yay, Kristina!!!

And that last part of the promise? This is eggzactly why I've been MIA from the knit ups. I likes me head where it is, thank you.

Holly Bee said...

Spinsanity-you have the plague, you're not a zombie, right?


How are my skills are spinning wool into yarn?

How fast do I knit?

What color are my boots?

Spotted Dick...does it come in a can?

Twinsanity/Spinsanity said...

You have mad spinning skillz, you knit with the speed of light...your boobs?...er...haven't seen 'em and spotted dick is the bestest thing ever.

OK?

HEY!

Back off with that shovel!!!