Thursday, January 10, 2008

Zombie Prom Date Knitters and Bell's

Bell's has beer, Bell's has food, Bell's had Zombie Prom Date Knitters!

Which also implies that at least for one night, Bell's had no zombies.
Do you love the make shift signage? Some friendly beer drinker helped with the bag o' sand idea. He was not a Bell's employee, because as it turns out, the Bell's employees, they hate me, my sign, and maybe Led Zeppelin.


Look! Look! We made a new friend! All the way from CA! Ok, K. lives in MI now, but still, we have a new friend, a new Zombie Prom Date Knit Member!


Wait, what's this?! More new members? Do we need to call Debbie Stoller and make this an "official" Stitch 'n Bitch and be in next year's calendar?

Hola Beth, Hola John! John is going to go home and teach Beth to knit. Or was that a pick up line? Am I that niave?

Either way, I sent Beth home with some nice yarn and told her not to take any of John's crap. All agreed she should not take any of John's crap.

We also had two others who promised to learn to knit, or teach to drink...I think I learned a few things about beer last night...Thanks Deborah! I also learned about a key and a special lock... and the name of the heavy equipment down the road from me. Which I can't share because it's dirty, but hysterical.

Here's the crew. Hey Shannon, what's that, are you angry because I've got the evil camera out?


Fine, you take the camera...



Haha! The camera isn't evil, it's just enthusiastic!


Hey, they don't sell Mexi-Coke at Bell's do they? Bootlegged soda? How dare those knitters! Carina? Nice one!



Hey Shelly! Hey K. ! Are you knitting for peace over there? Or are you planning a global take over?

Take over you say? Well I'm in. Let me just find my, well, pack my zombie friendship bread, and then I need to pack up my travel shovel, and grab my Mexi-Cokes and my knitting. Ok, READY!

Oh, you were joking? No revolution? Crap, well, there's always time to fight the zombie horde and knit for peace at Zombie Prom Date Knitters weekly 1-3 at Water Street Coffee too...Oakwood Plaza Location

Crikey, where will we go for next month's evening outing?

Arcadia Brewing in the Creek?

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oh heavens! I have a goofy smile and I need a haircut desperately. I had so much fun and I'm glad you guys didn't realize I was a zombie! Who knew the Bells guys would be so unfun???

Holly Bee said...

I was so glad you made it!

We all have goofy smiles! That's how you know you're having fun!

Kristina B said...

Why do the Bell's employees hate you? Killjoys. Do you want me to come down and stomp them and kick their as*es with my 'vogs?!

Twinsanity/Spinsanity said...

Yes, Kristina, come on down and kick some asses.

Holly, I'm SHOCKED, I tell you. I've been holding my breath waiting for this report and it was *much* nicer than expected.

Zombie Prom Date Knitters and others = awesome

Bell's employees, empty MexiCoke bottle stalkers, noise level (ha, we finally found a place louder than we are!), music and lighting = sucktastic

MexiCoke (though I'm not a regular pop drinker) = verah good

Holly Bee said...

It's a new year, I'm trying to be more like Ghandi...Peace, Love, and well, eh, I'll just take my pint money else where...Like to
Olde Peninsula!

Carina said...

Yes, I smuggled Mexicoke into a bar. I honestly didn't think it would be a problem. We all ordered food and drinks, we kept to ourselves, and yet they were more than a little put out about it. You guys didn't even crack them open until after we'd all eaten and had at least one drink. Humph. Not nice to our group at all. Arcadia should be better. Should I talk with them and set it up right?

kristinknits said...

I wanna knit in a brewery! That sounds like a gas!