Friday, December 07, 2007

Zombie Prom Date Knitters Holiday

For some the holidays came early...Jen got to rearrange both this universe and her ulternate universe's schedule and made it to Zombie Prom Date Knitters...We missed you Jen!!!








Carina of Riverwalk Yarns Fame was also able to wrestle traffic, time travel, grad school talks, and my wiley camera. A holiday miracle in it's self. She did this and managed to enjoy the best tea around and pick up her kids from school on time! Pure genius.


Shannon got her KnitPicks Harmony needles. Which we all promptly ripped from her hands and pawed over for like a half hour. We highly approve.







Spinsanity got her holiday wish...

a photo she approved of!



Today I'm going to do Holiday Shopping for our Adopted Families, and here are some of the things on their wish lists...

Clothes
Hats
Scarves
Coats
Boots
Pots and Pans
Laundry detergant
dish soap
diapers
wipes
baby formula

Michigan needs employers...Want to start a geothermal installation business?

6 comments:

Carina said...

It was tons of fun!

Kristina B said...

I'm coveting the Knitpicks Options myself...

Holly Bee said...

For all the free advertisement I do for Knitpicks, they should donate a set to me for the....

Swiss Steak Supper and Bazaar!!!

Kazoo Shannon said...

Bummed that I missed the bazzar tonight...issues with the new kitten and the other cats. NOT a good scene at all!!

Now let's talk about that picture of me...can we all say EWWWW!!! Why didn't anyone tell me I looked like shit and was so damn shiny?!?!? I knew I should have put on make-up, but was feeling lazy and sort of "who cares, just be comfortable" about it. NEVER again. From now on full make-up, nice clothes, hair done, etc. etc. LOL
As Carina said, though: TONS of fun!!!

Holly Bee said...

Please remember: my camera has been deemed EVIL!

BC Shannon said...

It's the camera. Seriously. Totally. We should all just knit bags for our heads for those "oh, Holly's pointing the crappy camera around again" moments. Ha! Let her figure out who's who of the Zombie Prom Date Bagheads. It's all about the mind-jogs, baby.