Monday, November 19, 2007

Once Upon a Time...I Looked Exactly the Same...

I can't look back and say, "wow, my hair used to be crap," because it looks exactly the same. See here, the day I graduated from High School...


several states, 3 pigs, 2 husbands, thousands of zombies, zero gauge swatches and hundreds of charity projects later...I look the same. Praise knitting. It's probably the rum. Praise knitting and rum. Plus the exercise and fresh air from zombie slaying. So, praise knitting, rum and zombies.

And Tesla! Look! It's me, and Tesla. Really, at the sound check. Yep. I was there. I skipped school to go. I didn't need to skip school, I just thought it was the right thing to do.

Yes, he is flipping off the camera.

l

KB, please note the color of the sweater, my hair and that sweater matched exactly. Oh, I had boots that finished out the outfit. Very rocker. Oh, if anyone recognizes the guy...thats Phil C. Super nice, I hope you're doing well Phil.

As for me kissing Beth, we broke it off and she married my brother. I kept the T Shirt.


Oooh, I ran across this photo of Jack and Everett. Jack's definitely in the alternate universe, but he's not in this one any more. He so runs my punk rock LYS in the alternate one. His name is Jack and he takes up space.

2 comments:

Kristina B said...

Glad you got to keep the t-shirt. Good thing I don't have any photos here of high school... :-)

Holly Bee said...

I loooove all those photos. Actually that's about all I have of highschool. I was always annoying people with the camera...wait, I still am!