Monday, November 19, 2007

After Your Early Morning Outlaw Knitting...Take a Break

After you've spent your $$ take time for your self to relax.

I'm serious. Take care of yourself, remember who loves ya baby? Just Kojak and your Zombie Prom Date Knitting Friends!

When: Day after Thanksgiving

Where: Koffee Klutch
2 West Michigan Ave.
Galesburg, Michigan
269-665-JAVA (5282)

Time: 10am-the holiday gifts are knit

Really this is a drop in bit of fun. I am going to do some Outlaw knitting during the insanity shopping hours and then just be here to eat, drink, and knit. The Klutch opens at 9 and is looking forward to be invaded by some Zombie Prom Date Knitters.

3 comments:

Carina said...

I'll be there after the evil forces leave after lunch!! Whoooooo!

Twinsanity/Spinsanity said...

No shopping on Friday for me...yick. I will be there with fuzz (in lieu of bells) on. I'm sure Em will force me to bring her as well.

Twinsanity/Spinsanity said...

Wait...there's only ONE of these places, right? You're not all planning to meet at the other one and leave me hanging by my needles?
*sob*