Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tagged! Heehee! What book am I reading???

Kristina, that crazy Brouhaha Knits/crafter way up in Canada tagged me! Yikes, here it is!! You know I am non compliant, insubordinate and a complete pain, so eh, here's my best....

Open the book you're currently reading to page 161 and copy the fifth sentence on the page, then tag 5 bloggers.

So, here goes...

"It's not always easy."

Oh, ok, it's not page 161, it's just page blah, 5th sentence of...

The government has cracked down on the belief of the undead and will imprison anyone who believes the truth. Only a few brave individuals still hunt the dreaded zombie. Of course the Ogre family, after generations of hunting zombies, continues the fight. But one Ogre's wife takes the battle a step further and teaches a rag tag group of knitters the way of the Ogre.

It's not always easy. I can't keep a secret to save my life, and now I have to. Here I am getting the pigs on the school bus, waving at the neighbors, acting all normal and then thinking, “Do laundry, try not to burn dinner, knitting time for self, help Marie with her jump kicks, call Lisa about her zombie Uncle Joe. I think I need to find my planner again. I hope it's not in that bag with the dirty shovels. Really need to hose those off...


Right. Totally cheating on the tagged thing Brouhaha Knits! But I am so insanely lame that I am not reading anything. Unless you count Go Dog Go! But really, Pig 2's reading it to me, and it's got less than the required # of pages.

So, tagged goes to...

Carina-you're taking a lit class

Kristin
-you're surrounded by books

Jen -
I really want Jen to write about what she learned in her garden class-heeheee

Ok, Please feel free to all jump in and do this on your blog. I don't want to be all tag your it. I have to go hunt zombies, it's already dark out where I live.

3 comments:

Carina said...

I accept your challenge! Hee, hee!

Kristina B said...

If you write that book, Holly, I will buy 20 copies and distribute it to all my coworkers. Then I will buy another 10 copies as gifts (in exchange, though, I want a free signed copy for MOI).

Excellent sentence!!! You had me going there for a minute.

And as for being so lame as not to read... I don't know if you saw MY reading selection. YAWN.

Holly Bee said...

kristina! thank you, thank you! that's 30 copies sold future publisher!!

carina! thank you for taking on the tagged challenge! esp when i cheated :)