Thursday, October 11, 2007

Pushing Daisies is Awesome


If you knit and you missed Pushing Daisies, you really missed out last night. There was pie, there is an undead (but not an evil reanimated corpse brain hungry zombie) childhood sweet heart and Chi McBride was knitting to relieve tension!

Really. Even I couldn't make that up. Ok, I could make that up, I just didn't make it up this time! Plus, it's from the guy who did Wonderfalls.


So, Journeyman is five minutes ago, and I'm putting my crazy tv love support on Pushing Daisies. Knitting men on television,no wait big knitting men on television done in a serious non sexist way! This has to be supported! Needles up in support friends, needles up in support!

6 comments:

Carina said...

David taped it for me. I can't wait to see it!

Life is our new fave show. That show is soooooo good!

Holly Bee said...

Look how sexy Chi is. I love big guys. I here Shaq is single again.

Maria1975 said...

OK, first introduction to your blog was through CRAFT:Magazine (www.craftzine.com/blog/) talking about you NFL colors post and now I read about how you like Pushing Daisies AND you know about Wonderfalls. I am official a fan of you and your blog! :)

Holly Bee said...

Hey thanks Maria1975!!!

I'm going to have to say I'm a fan of yours for the same awesome reasons!

Wonderfalls rules!!!!


Also, I meant to write I HEAR Shaq is single. I haven't gotten much sleep lately.

Anna said...

I Tivo'd this episode and watched it while knitting tonight. It was a knitting needle that helped them escape death. How cool is that!

Holly Bee said...

It's super cool!!!

Knitting saves more lives!!!