Friday, October 12, 2007

Day 2, It's like an Autumn Blizzard



Me...uh, read below. Pig 3? Fine.


I need a shower, but I refuse to take one until we have a working furnace. Which, may be a dumb ass thing to say since I am pretty sure our furnace blew out the blower and that probably won't be fixed today.

Also, I don't know how to make a decent cup of coffee and I have given up soda. Like Lloyd Bridges said in Airplane! ''looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue." Which is actually what I said to the Ogre before Pig 3's tonsillectomy yesterday! Haahaahaaa! It was really funny then.

Now I'm stranded in the house with tea as my only source of caffeine and an angry Pig who refuses to take any sort of medication unless I sit on him. Which I am totally fine with, but it gets sort of messy since I never sprouted that third arm the other Pigs are wishing for.

Since I'm not showering until the furnace is fixed, I'm a real edgy, sort of greasy, fruit scented, boot wanting, freaked out, zombie killing, mocha wanting, knitting Mom.

If you could bring me a Mocha and some company. I'd be cool with that. If you are busy, that's cool too.

Give me a call, I'm here all day.
Love,
Holly

Mocha, soy, no whip. LARGE
If you can bring your own travel mug, or recycle the Styrofoam for me, that would make me feel even better.

Chili Cheese Fritos, large bag-for the Pigs,
Chili Cheese Fritos, small bag and sour cream for me

Oooooh, if someone could score a copy of the Interweave Knits Holiday Issue and bring it by, that's cool too.




This actually has a second arm now! Worry does wonders for knitting. Crap to gauge, but this is for Connor and his Momma was willing to take it with just one arm, so, she's not real picky! Love you Erika.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Your furnace is broken AGAIN??!?!?!! That is out of control. You guys have the worst luck with that furnace.
I'll see what I can do about your treats... I'll call ya after my meeting.
love
kat

Holly Bee said...

Marty is on the way with treats!!

Kristina B said...

Sending virtual chili cheese fritos your way... (one can never have enough!).

#$*&@(#&$(@*& furnace. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Enjoy the treats!

Carina said...

I cannot believe that furnace! Stupid furnace.

I'm reeeally tempted to head up to Threadbear tomorrow. Should I kidnap you and make the ogre keep the boys?

wendy said...

Wow, and I thought I was having it bad.
I'm so glad that came by to read your blog.lol.
I'd come over with mocha 'n stuff but I don't know where the heck I am in MI...somewhere 2 miles from Canada...yeah, life is good isn't it?

sending good wishes your way!

Kristina B said...

Is the furnace fixed yet?

I got the IK Holiday issue... didn't really need to be in such a rush for it, IMO. Let me know what you think, though ;-)