Saturday, September 01, 2007

If You Need to Know About Knitted Tube Tops...

Ok, I have been getting a lot of questions about knitted Tube Tops lately. This is not at all to suggest that I wear hand knitted tube tops, regular knitted tube tops or have the boobs to hold up said tube tops. See, this is me. Normal girl, married to an Ogre.




I did have 3 pigs after all, I don't have the body to wear the tube top fashion.


I have also been the unwilling victim of seeing some bad tube top fashion while on a recent trip to Disney, the home of bad fashion. You are questioning this? Do Ogre's wear Mouse Ears outside of the Magic Kingdom? I think not.



So, for those of you with firm athletic builds, keep up the good work and exercise...



Here is a good place to find a Classy Tube Top. The book Fitted Knits by Stefanie Japel. It has a pattern called Coquette Lace tube top.



It's a pattern from the Glampyre herself, of course it's awesome. It's also going to fit your shape, because the pattern is written to help you make it your own, but in an easy ' oh that makes sense sort of way.'




No, I don't personally know her, nor am I getting an endorsement deal from a book company to write this, I just looove her patterns and think she's cool. Plus, I made the One Skein Wonder and have been a fan ever since, and she rocks.


5 comments:

Carina said...

She's a freakin' brilliant designer. Fitted knits has a real flare to it and good construction.

Bear said...

Are you knitting me a tube top? Did you see that there is a Harold and Kumar 2? We laughed at the preview during Superbad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY6dBN_pntg

Holly Bee said...

HAROLD AND KUMAR???!!! MY HAROLD AND KUMAR???

Oh my gosh, and you got to see Superbad? Maaan, I feel weak, I want to go see silly R rated movies, WAIT! I have movie channels now!

Anonymous said...

superbad is one of the funniest movies EVER fa real fa real lol
love
kat
see you tomorrow at the taco bar! hehehe

Holly Bee said...

Oh, you best get there befo the taco bar...