Monday, September 10, 2007

Cleaning is for Suckers

As I cleaned up the 2 inches of pee off the bathroom floor, I realized, indoor plumbing is stupid. Oh, and how do I know it was 2 inches of pee? Each week I put a disposable cup behind the toilet, it's like a rain gauge, except mine is measuring, well, urine. I catch roughly 1.5-2 inches of pee a week. If I were in Canada, I would measure in centimeters, but inches of pee it is.

As for the Pigs, I say outhouse. They like the outdoors, they like peeing outdoors, outhouses are outdoors, seems win-win. Well, except for the whole werewolf/zombie problem we have in our area. Eh, Pig 2 is good with animals, I'm sure they'll work something out.

So, outhouse for the Pigs, fancy white and pink bathroom upstairs with a deadbolt and a retinal scan security system for me. I would even go all Dolores Umbridge and decorate it with cats. I don't even like cats, it's just to keep the male pigs out, that includes the big stinky Ogre.

4 comments:

Carina said...

I'm with you. Stephen makes more bathroom mess than the rest of the family put together (which is saying something). Given that I've caught both kids peeing outside, I think the outhouse makes a lot of sense.

The city probably would get upset, though, right? *sigh*

Holly Bee said...

Oh, we don't live in a city...we're in township zone baby!

Paula said...

With 3 sons and a husband I managed to finagle my own bathroom. I deserved it! Go for it, Holly! I still had to clean theirs but at least I didn't have to use it.

Holly Bee said...

You know Paula, I like your style. Huh, I think I may be able to pull this one off...yes, I like the my own bathroom idea. I think they'd like an indoor bathroom rather than a werewolf infested backyard outhouse too...it's worth a try.